Thursday 5 August 2010

contemporary pendant lights

Contemporary pendant lights seems to me that too few of you consider ceiling lighting when looking for light fixtures nowadays. It may be a bit presumptuous of me, but I consider myself fairly average and I too am often guilty of overlooking ceiling lighting options such as chandeliers,

pendant lights, mounts and even track lighting. So I guess I’m lumping whoever’s reading this in with me. contemporary pendant lights apologize in advance for that.with the granddaddy of ceiling fixtures, the chandelier. If one lighting fixture has truly evolved over the course of its existence, it’s the chandelier. Once a status symbol hung in many a dining room and atrium in

decadent Victorian homes, these early chandeliers were odes to extravagance. contemporary pendant lights the hottest form of ceiling lighting currently is the pendant light. Pendant lighting has invaded everything from retail shops to your neighborhood Starbucks, and is slowly making its way into more and more homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment